Andrew Funk can help you level the playing field.
Before co-founding Funk Riemann, Andrew spent almost 10 years litigating discrimination lawsuits and multi-million dollar disputes for Fortune 50 companies—some topping $400 million—in state and federal courts across the country. Today, Andrew serves Kansas City startups, small businesses and individuals by providing solution-oriented litigation services.
Results-focused solutions to your legal disputes.
When you work with Andrew, you get:
- Years of high-stakes litigation experience.
- Straightforward and practical advice.
- A belief that everyone should have access to equal justice under the law.
- A collaborative approach to resolving disputes and finding a just solution.
- An understanding of likely scenarios you will face.
- A results-oriented focus.
You need an experienced litigator on your side.
Whether you were the victim of an unscrupulous business partner, injured through another’s negligence or victimized as a result of sexual harassment or employment discrimination, you need an attorney that understands how to help you enforce your rights.
A technology-based lawyer can lower your legal bills.
While many litigators use old technology, Andrew enjoys finding and utilizing new technology and research tools to increase efficiency and lower costs. He avoids over-priced research software and refuses to waste money on items or services that do not help you win your case. Rather, he leverages the latest technology and cloud-based e-discovery software to keep overhead and costs low.